Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest; Animal Kingdom
  • On Jun 29, 2011
    Becky from WA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My 9 year old will not be satisfied by the childrens menu on the dining plan. How do I convert him to an adult plan?

    Hi Becky,

    I love your son's sense of adventure. In order to move him to an adult offering, you will need to upgrade his park ticket to an adult ticket. You then can add adult dining to this ticket.

    You will need to contact Disney to do this for you and all dining additions or changes need to happen 75 hours prior to you checking in at your Walt Disney World Resort.  

    If you are on a package with air, you do not and should not upgrade his ticket to an adult. This will only present an issue with the airline as they may move him into an exit row to accommodate another family because they see he is an adult.

    Wishing you a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.