Mom And Son Water Slide
  • On Jan 30, 2013
    Jessica Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Wondering if we will need to complete the "minor auth. form"? We will have passports, but are a "step" family- it will be myself, my husband, his son & my 2 sons (minors). Do we need the form completed by their other "parent&qu

    Ahoy Jessica!
    It is so great to hear from you again!  I'm glad you asked this question because I want your magical vacation to be smooth sailing from start to finish.  The Minor Authorization Form should be completed by both the biological parents not traveling with the child.  The good news is that it does not need to be notarized, just signed. You will present this form along with your other cruise documents and passports when you arrive for check-in at the cruise terminal.  The form can be found on the Disney Cruise Line website when you complete your online check-in in the Planning Center.
    Thanks again for continuing to use the Moms Panel for all your cruise questions!  I just know your crew is going to have an absolutely fantastical time!
    Have a magical day!

thumbnail image for Nancy

Meet the Panelist: Nancy, Georgia

Ahoy there!I'm excited to help you plan a magical voyage filled with pixie dust onboard one of the magnificent Disney cruise ships. As a mom of two,I love planning a Disney cruise and can't wait for you to experience all that DCL has to offer. Learn More About Nancy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.