AA Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar; DinoLand U.S.A.; animal kingdom
  • On Aug 20, 2010
    Courtney from NC Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I wondered if we need a ticket for a particular park if all we want to do there is eat a meal. For example do we need a MK ticket to get into Cinderellas Castle? What if we are in Epcot that day and don't have park hopper tickets?

    Hi Courtney!

    If you are at one park but have dinner reservations at another you will need a park hopper pass to get into the second park.  If you have not purchased park hopper passes then my advice is to visit the same park where you have dining reservations.  
thumbnail image for Dorothy

Meet the Panelist: Dorothy, Ontario

I am Dorothy from Dundas, Ontario Canada. I am a strong believer that vacationing is a great way to create a close-knit family. There is no better place to achieve this than a trip to Walt Disney World. Learn More About Dorothy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.