Family With Medals
  • On Nov 15, 2013
    Dan from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    my wife and I live in Florida, my out of state son and wife are visiting . if I buy the tickets do we all receive instate rates or do I need to pay out of state for my son and his wife

    Hi, Dan!  Anyone over the age of 18 may be required to present Florida resident identification to use a Florida resident discounted ticket.  You must be a Florida resident to use the discounted tickets, so your son and daughter-in-law will have to pay the regular price for a ticket.

    How wonderful that you'll be able to spend time with your grown son and his wife at Walt Disney World!  I so enjoy visiting with each of my daughters, but it's a whole new, wonderful experience with my grown daughter!

    Have a fantastic time on your upcoming visit!
thumbnail image for Anna

Meet the Panelist: Anna, New Jersey

My name is Anna and I am a wife, mother to three daughters and a son-in-law, and earning my Grandmom ears. I'm a law student and former teacher. I have planned vacations for all sorts celebrations, but really enjoy DVC vacations, helping military families, and assisting those with special dietary needs.    Learn More About Anna

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.