Mom And Son On Run
  • On Mar 20, 2008
    Laura from PA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I am going to wdw in 14 days! I need to know where my father-in-law could rent one of those motorized chairs. He has a hard time walking. Can you get them at the parks?? Everytime i go i see people with them.

    Hi Laura,

    Yes your father-in-law can rent them at the park.  The ECV are rented at the same location as the stroller rentals.  You must rent one each day and you can transfer it to another park.

    There are places in Orlando to rent them for the week but you would have to drive them on and off of the Disney transportation.

    Both my mom and mother-in-law rent them at the parks and it has made touring so much easier.

thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.