Mom And Son On Run
  • On Apr 4, 2008
    Tara from SC Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Can I upgrade a MYW ticket to an annual pass? If so how and where do I do so? Thanks!


    You sure can!  Just stop by Guest Relations at any theme park (or Downtown Disney) and they will be happy to assist you.  Annual passes are generally worth it if you will be visiting the parks 10 days or more in a one-year period, and they allow you to park hop as well. 

    Have a great vacation!
thumbnail image for Heather

Meet the Panelist: Heather, Kentucky

I'm a member of the original 2008 Moms Panel and am happy to be back again to help you plan! We are DVC members who visit 2-3 times per year with our 3 young daughters, and I am only one visit away from being able to say I've stayed in every Disney resort! Learn More About Heather

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.