Mom And Son On Run
  • On Aug 26, 2008
    Kendra from OK Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I have two chldren one celebrating birthday while we are there and one celebrating later in the year. He asked if we could have an un-birthday like Alice in Wonderland? Does Disney accomodate this situation? Anyone who has any suggestions I am listening.

    Hi Kendra,

    I have been in this situation myself. It is tough when one is celebrating and the other is not.

    I would call the Birthday Event hotline at 407-939-BDAY. These Castmembers are dedicated to making birthdays special at the Walt Disney World Resorts. I would explain your situation and then see if they have an un-birthday celebration.

    If this does not work then I might take it upon myself to have an un-birthday party. I would book a restaurant that your son would like. When you check in, explain you are having an un-birthday celebration and would they accomodate you. I doubt they would object. Go to a fun place like Whispering Canyon Cafe or Crystal Palace where they are always looking for a reason to celebrate.

    Happy Un-Birthday!
thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.