Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Mar 29, 2011
    Kerry from PA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    We'll be travelling to WDW with our 2 and 4 year olds. My husband and I already have a 7 day park hopper pass remaining from a previous visit. Does anyone know if we can purchase a dining plan even though we already have our park passes?

    Hi Kerry! The Disney Dining Plan must be purchased as part of a Magic Your Way package, which includes resort room and theme parks tickets. In order to add any dining plan options to your package, you will need to purchase theme park tickets, Your best bet is to contact a Disney reservationist at (407) 939-7675, who will be able to tell you exactly what the costs will be.

    Hope this helps Kerry!
thumbnail image for Joanne

Meet the Panelist: Joanne, Ontario

Hi! I'm Joanne from Ottawa, Canada. By day I work for the Canadian government. I'm a single mom to my amazing, 15 year-old daughter and am thrilled to be on the Moms Panel. I absolutely love helping you plan your vacation and create your own magical memories! Learn More About Joanne

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.