Mom And Daughter; Magic Kingdom; Cinderella's Castle; AA; Mickey Balloon
  • On May 10, 2009
    Chris from WI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We are traveling to WDW Memorial Day for my son's BDay. We have a 6 day MYW package. We did register his BDay celebration on-line. What exactly do we need to bring with us when we enter the park for my son to receive his BDay privledges?

    You can find all the details about the Free On Your Birthday promotion on the WDW website HERE. On this page you can find the following information:

    Q: What kind of identification do I need to show at the gate?

    A: Proper valid identification would be a Driver's License including a photo, Government-issued Photo ID, or a Government-issued Passport. If you are under age 18 and don't have any of the above mentioned ID, an original or a certified copy of a Birth Certificate is required. School IDs or children security IDs are not deemed government-issued photo IDs and will not be accepted.

    I hope your son has a magical birthday at Walt Disney World.
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.