Mom And Son Nemos Reef; mom hugging son; laughing
  • On Jun 25, 2013
    Esteban Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Can i travel in a cruise ship just with the deferred action permit and a fl driver's license? If my starting point and ending point is miami?

    Hi Esteban,
    Welcome to the Moms Panel!  I contacted Disney Cruise Line about your question and they advised me to steer you to the U.S. Department of State's travel website  Since the Deferred Action Permit has just gone into effect on June 15th, they are your best resource since they set the requirements for cruise passengers. 
    I'm sorry I wasn't more help, Esteban.  Good luck with your cruise plans and please keep me posted if I can assist you further.
thumbnail image for Nancy

Meet the Panelist: Nancy, Georgia

Ahoy there!I'm excited to help you plan a magical voyage filled with pixie dust onboard one of the magnificent Disney cruise ships. As a mom of two,I love planning a Disney cruise and can't wait for you to experience all that DCL has to offer. Learn More About Nancy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.