Kilimanjaro Safaris; Animal Kingdom; AA
  • On Mar 30, 2009
    Erin from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Can we use the ticket we bought w/ our vacation package (4 day PH) as credit towards a FL resident annual pass?

    Generally yes, this is possible. You should take your Park Hoppers to a theme park guest relations office or ticket window. Assuming everything is in order, you should be able to apply the value of your existing tickets to an annual pass purchase.

    There is an extremely thorough explanation of the ticket upgrade process on the independent website Go to that site and search for an article called "WDW Ticket FAQ." You'll find lots of valuable info there.

    Have a great trip!
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.