Family With Medals
  • On Aug 24, 2008
    Allison from LA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We are staying at the WL. I am a little confused about trans to MK. Do we take a boat to the Contemp then walk to MK? Also, what about dining res at GF and Poly? Do we take the monorail once we get to the Contemp? Could you please help me? Thanks.

    I LOVE the themeing at the Wilderness Lodge!

    While there are boats from there that stop at Fort Wilderness and the Contemporary, there is also a boat that can take you directly to the Magic Kingdom. There is no need to get out at the Contemporary and walk.

    To get to the Grand Floridian or the Polynesian from the Wilderness Lodge, you would need to transfer somewhere. You could do this at the Contemporary, and then take the monorail to the GF or Poly. Or, you could transfer at the Magic Kingdom and take the monorail or a different boat to the GF or Poly.
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.