Mom And Daughter Resort Room
  • On Oct 10, 2010
    Stephen from GA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    We are staying at WL and will be having dinner at Victoria & Alberts'. Can we use the GF child care center?


    Guest of any Disney resort are eligible to use the Child Activity Centers at the select Deluxe resorts. So you can use the one at the Wilderness Lodge, at the Polynesian, at the Grand Floridian Cafe, you name it!

    But make sure you call to see availability!

    Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Doug

Meet the Panelist: Doug, Indiana

I am one of the Dads on the Moms Panel, and I love to help parents plan their vacation, with a focus on showing them how it can be fun for them too. I am also here to help Dads plan some nice surprises for the Moms in their life (they deserve it!). Learn More About Doug

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.