Mom And Son Running through park; RunDisney; incredibles shirt
  • On Aug 27, 2012
    Andrew from IN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I am staying at the Carribean Resort in late September and I was wondering if I could go to Shutters at Old Port Royale (without a reservation) and order a non-alcoholic Buzz Lightyear Punch ad take it to go to my room?

    Hi, Andrew!  The table service restaurants don't typically offer take away service, but your experience may vary.  It never hurts to ask, and I have known people who have approached a table service location during an off peak time and been allowed to order something to go.

    The worst that can happen is that they'll be unable to do it for you.  On the plus side, they may!

    Good luck!
thumbnail image for Anna

Meet the Panelist: Anna, New Jersey

My name is Anna and I am a retired teacher with a J.D., a proud Navy wife with 30+ years of experience, mom to three daughters and a son-in-law, and grandmom to three tiny Disney fans. I have planned vacations for all sorts of special occasions and celebrations, but I really enjoy DVC vacations, helping military families, and assisting those with special dietary needs.    Learn More About Anna

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.