Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Mar 21, 2009
    Rebecca from VA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    We want to stay in the Magnolia Bend section of Port Orleans Riverside, can you reserve a room in this specific section of the resort?

    Many guests do make specific requests to be in a certain section or even a certain building of a WDW hotel. You are certainly welcome to do this.

    Making your request is a two-step process. First, you should call Disney reservations at 407-W-DISNEY. Ask them to find your reservation file and to note your room request on your file. The second step is to follow up on your request about a week before your arrival at WDW. For information on how to do this, I'm going to refer you to a post by former Moms Panelist Bret HERE. While non-medical room requests are not guaranteed, if you take the steps Bret suggests, you are quite likely to get a room in the area you want.

    Have a great trip!
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.