Mom With Kids After RunDisney; Mickey Fantasia Hat; Donald Duck Hat; Goofy Hat
  • On Jul 16, 2012
    Laura from MB Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi Stacey, thx for the help. Just to clarify though, that if we switch resorts mid trip, therefore changing our KTTW cards, that any unused park days and WP&M options will be transferred over to the new KTTW card :) The dining credits will be done befo

    Hi Laura! 

    I'm so happy that I was able to help!

    When you go to your new Disney resort you will just need to ask the front desk to transfer any unused days to your new Key to the World cards.

    You will absolutely not lose any of your unused park days, as long as they are redeemed within 14 days, but you will need to ask them to transfer the days to your new card so you don't have to keep track of multiple cards.

    Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

thumbnail image for Stacy

Meet the Panelist: Stacy, South Carolina

My name is Stacy and I'm a native Carolinian, single mom to two amazing teens, and a Walt Disney World fanatic! My kids and I are Disney Annual Passholders and whether we are celebrating a birthday, running a runDisney race, or simply having a craving for a Mickey pretzel, we visit the most magical place on earth as much as possible! I am ecstatic to share the tips and tricks I have learned over the yEARS as part of the planDisney panel!
Learn More About Stacy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.