Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On May 17, 2013
    Sabrina Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi :) My son (4) and I will be going to WDW for 2 weeks in Aug. We also live in Vegas so I was going to get the annual pass for the parks in FL &CA. Where/how do I buy this and does it start from purchase or first use? Ive called but cant get answer

    Hi Sabrina,

    What a great idea to get the Disney Premier Passport! This dual annual pass will give you access to Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. Some of our moms have this passport because they travel to both theme parks.

    You can purchase this passport at the guest relations office at either Disneyland or any of the four major theme parks at the Walt Disney World Resorts.

    If you would like information on pricing, you can call Disney at 407-939-1289 and ask for this pass.

    Wishing you a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.