Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Dec 4, 2008
    Susan from MD Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My son will be celebrating his 18th birthday this coming February (2009) and we're flying to Orlando on his birthday. He is developmentally delayed and we'd like to make his birthday very special. Any suggestions?

    Hi Susan,

    What a special place to celebrate his birthday! He can certainly enjoy getting into the parks free on his birthday thanks to Disney's Year of Celebrations.

    Also, you can call the Birthday Event Planners at 407-939-BDAY to get some tips on planning a special vacation.

    If there are any special characters he likes, you could have a birthday cake sent to your table with the character on it. You can have Goofy make a special birthday phone call. There has never been a better time to celebrate at Disney than this year!

    Make sure you pick up a Happy Birthday button to where around the parks.

    Happy Birthday!
thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.