• On May 25, 2009
    Elizabeth Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Saw your answer about MNSSHP, going to MKL that day but not the party. Can we make an ADR for CP for 7pm that night or will we have to leave the park? Thanks for all you help. Love this site.

    Hi Elizabeth,

    Things do change but I'm afraid that to dine at a Magic Kingdom restaurant such as the Crystal Palace on a party night you will need a party ticket. You can check details for this years party nearer the time (up to 90 days before the party night you're interested in) by calling the dining number 407-939-3463 but in previous years you've needed a party ticket to dine after about 5.30pm.

    Sorry I couldn't have given you better news,

thumbnail image for Jo

Meet the Panelist: Jo,

Hi, I’m Jo, a stay-at-home Mum from England.  I am married to a PGA golfer and we have 2 children.  We enjoy every aspect of Walt Disney World and agree that it is by far our favourite holiday destination. The girls excitedly help me plan every trip. Learn More About Jo

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.