Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On May 28, 2012
    Heidi from GA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Regarding the Dining Plan. 1) Can I substitute a full servce meal with a quick servce meal? 2) When it says the plan includes a non-alcoholic beverage, does that mean we can get the nonalcoholic specialty drinks on the menu? Thanks!

    Hi Heidi!

    You will love the Disney Dining Plan! We purchase it every time we visit and it saves so much time, money and stress. 

    Yes, you can substitute Table Service (TS) credit on your plan with a Quick Service (QS) meal. You can't however substitute a QS for a TS. For example, you can use any of your TS for a QS meal, such as Pizza Planet at Disney's Hollywood Studios or Pecos Bills in Magic Kingdom. But if you have extra QS left on your plan, you can not use them towards a TS meal, such as Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom or Le Cellier at Epcot.

    You can get any non-alcoholic beverage, such as bottled water, soda, coffee or tea, but you can't get the non-alcoholic speciality drinks or any drink/snack in a novelty cup/souvenir bucket.  

    Please let me know if you have any other questions about the dining plan!

thumbnail image for Stacy

Meet the Panelist: Stacy, South Carolina

Mother, wife, runner and Disney World fanatic! I'm passionate about Disney, running, fitness and fun! We have visited Disney World every year since our kids were toddlers. I love helping families plan their vacation at the most magical place on earth. Learn More About Stacy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.