Mom And Son Water Slide
  • On Dec 9, 2012
    Ilia from PR Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I recently got divorced so I am planning on traveling alone with my 2 and 5 year old. I need some relaxing time for myself and was wondering if both my kids could go to an activity center toguether while I relax by myself.

    Hi, Ilia!  The children's activity centers are for children ages three and older, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy some time for yourself.

    Kids Nite Out will provide babysitting in your resort room while you are at Walt Disney World.  This will give you the chance to go grab a nice dinner, relax poolside, or get your groove on at the Atlantic Dance Hall.  The sitters are available seven days a week, 24 hours a day, so whenever you'd like the, you can arrange for them to come.  Maybe you can even take an afternoon to enjoy the spa?

    You'll find all the information you need by clicking Walt Disney World Kids Activities.

    Have a great trip!
thumbnail image for Anna

Meet the Panelist: Anna, New Jersey

My name is Anna and I am a retired teacher with a J.D., a proud Navy wife with 30+ years of experience, mom to three daughters and a son-in-law, and grandmom to three tiny Disney fans. I have planned vacations for all sorts of special occasions and celebrations, but I really enjoy DVC vacations, helping military families, and assisting those with special dietary needs.    Learn More About Anna

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.