Mom With Kids After RunDisney; Mickey Fantasia Hat; Donald Duck Hat; Goofy Hat
  • On Feb 13, 2015
    Diosis from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I purchased the annual pass, but now i would like to change my credit card payment where do i have to call?

    Hi Diosis,

    Thanks for visiting the Disney Parks Moms Panel with your question!  The Monthly Payment Program for Florida residents is a fabulous way to make the dream of an Annual Pass a reality.  Changing your payment method during the year is easy.  Just call (888) 701-4100 or visit a Guest Relations location when you're visiting Walt Disney World next time and they'll  help you out with that.

    I hope that helps and wishing you a magical year of fun in the parks!

thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, Missouri

My love of Walt Disney World Resort may have started when I was a child, but I've grown to love it even more as a parent vacationing with my own kids. If you have questions about traveling with toddlers, tweens or teens, "Disney Dining" or in-park special events, ask away! Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.