Mom And Daughter Laughing together on Hammock at beach
  • On Aug 8, 2012
    Alexandra from NY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Please help!! We need to embark in 4 days (08.12.12) to a disney cruise fron NYC to canada, and we can not find my husbands' permanent residence card, we just used it over a month and hafl ago to go to Montreal , does he have any options? thks.

    Hi Alexandra,
    Please call Disney Cruise Line at (800) 951-3532 as soon as possible to discuss your husband's residence card with them.  This is an immigration issue, and they will be able to inform you of any options you may have before your departure this weekend.  My fingers are crossed that you are able to find the card or a replacement in time.
    Good luck!
thumbnail image for Nancy

Meet the Panelist: Nancy, Georgia

Ahoy there!I'm excited to help you plan a magical voyage filled with pixie dust onboard one of the magnificent Disney cruise ships. As a mom of two,I love planning a Disney cruise and can't wait for you to experience all that DCL has to offer. Learn More About Nancy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.