Mom And Son Safari
  • On Oct 2, 2012
    Ivan from Puerto Rico Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Planning a trip with my 65 y/o mother. She can walk fine but not for very long distances or stand for long periods of time due to fibromyalgia and other medical conditions. Renting ECV at the parks. I DON'T think we need a CAG. Do you agree? Thanks

    Hi, Ivan!  You should not need a Guest Assistance Card for your mother.  The card is typically to assist guests who have issues that may not be visible.  For someone who has a mobility issue that is easy to see, the cast members are able to offer assistance in whatever way they can to make her visit more comfortable.

    When you arrive at an attraction, just approach the cast member to see about alternate options for your mom to wait.  They should be able to help make sure her wait is more tolerable.

    Thanks so much for your question!
thumbnail image for Anna

Meet the Panelist: Anna, New Jersey

My name is Anna and I am a wife, mother to three daughters and a son-in-law, and earning my Grandmom ears. I'm a law student and former teacher. I have planned vacations for all sorts celebrations, but really enjoy DVC vacations, helping military families, and assisting those with special dietary needs.    Learn More About Anna

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.