Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Nov 17, 2012
    Kourtney from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Where can I make a payment to catch my annual pass up to date?

    Hi Courtney,

    Here is the link for the Florida Resident annual pass payment program. Follow the link for information on making payments on your pass. You can also call (407) 560-PASS or (407) 560-7277 to make annual pass payments.

    Having a great time visiting Walt Disney World!
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.