• On Dec 27, 2011
    Emily from MN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi Panel - My in-laws (FL residents) are accompanying us to WDW and they have vouchers for FL resident MYW tickets (we have non-resident MYW tix). Can they redeem their vouchers at our hotel (POR), or can this only be done at the park? Thank you!

    Hi Emily,

    What a great vacation you are going to have with your extended family! My family loves traveling with the grandparents!

    Your in-laws will need to visit any of the four major theme parks to redeem their vouchers. They will need Florida resident identification along with the voucher to show the cast members at guest services. This should only take a few minutes to convert the voucher to a ticket and they can beginning their touring.

    Wishing you a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.