Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Apr 16, 2012
    Shannan from MD Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Hi panel! Where can u get GAC, park or resort or DTD? Mom has cond that causes arm to swell when too hot from breast cancer (wears a special 'sleeve') so she may need cooler place to wait in line for rides. Does that qual? Just want her to be comfy. TYIA

    Hi, Shannan!  You can go to any of the Guest Service locations at the theme parks to obtain a guest assistance card for your mother.  You can bring a note from her physician that explains the condition, or just go in and explain yourself what the situation is.

    When it's possible, they will offer her an alternative to waiting in the hot sun.  Just present the card to any of the cast members at an attraction, and they will do their very best to accommodate your mom.

    I hope your vacation is absolutely fabulous!

thumbnail image for Anna

Meet the Panelist: Anna, New Jersey

My name is Anna and I am a wife, mother to three daughters and a son-in-law, and earning my Grandmom ears. I'm a law student and former teacher. I have planned vacations for all sorts celebrations, but really enjoy DVC vacations, helping military families, and assisting those with special dietary needs.    Learn More About Anna

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.