Mom And Son Running through park; RunDisney; incredibles shirt
  • On Jun 20, 2008
    Nadia from QC Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I am not visiting Animal Kingdom for the park, but do want to dine at some of the restaurants there. Do I need to provide a park ticket if I am simply going to the restaurants?

    You do need a park ticket to dine at any of the restaurants that are in any of the theme parks. The Animal Kingdom is the one teeny semi-exception to this rule. You can dine at the Rainforest Cafe at the Animal Kingdom without a park ticket. This is because the restaurant is only half in the park. There are two entrances: one that is outside the park entrance turnstiles and one that is inside. You may go through the outside entrance to the Rainforest Cafe and into the restaurant, but if you want to pass through the other side to go into the park, you'll need to show a ticket.

    Other than that, you will need to use a park admission ticket to dine in the theme parks.
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.