Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On May 28, 2009
    Christopher from TX Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    We're new DVC members and staying at SSR next week. If we have APs, do we have to take AP and KTTW to the park for EMH privileges?

    Welcome to the DVC!

    You will need both your Annual Pass and your Key to the World card to take advantage of Extra Magic hours in the parks. Your Annual Pass will, obviously, be your ticket into the park. Your Key to the World Card is the proof you need that you are staying on-site at a Disney resort hotel. Only Disney hotel guests are allowed into the parks during EMH, so you will need the Key card as your proof of this.

    Have a great trip!
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.