Mom And Son Safari
  • On Aug 26, 2013
    Sharon from PA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Hi! I need an updated answer to this question. In 2009 we were on the DDP and were able to convert a TS credit to a CS credit (downgrade),as we ran out of time and had a couple of TS credits left. Is this still the official policy? Thank you in advance!

    Hi, Sharon!  Technically, the "official" policy is that table service credits must be used for table service meals, counter service credits for quick service meals, and snack credits for snacks.  This has always been the "official" policy.

    Having said that, you will always encounter people who, at the discretion of a dining location, have been able to exchange dining plan credits to downgrade a table service meal to a counter service; or a counter service to a snack.  I have to emphasize that this is purely up to the discretion of the dining location, and your success may vary.

    I hope this helps with your planning!
thumbnail image for Anna

Meet the Panelist: Anna, New Jersey

My name is Anna and I am a wife, mother to three daughters and a son-in-law, and earning my Grandmom ears. I'm a law student and former teacher. I have planned vacations for all sorts celebrations, but really enjoy DVC vacations, helping military families, and assisting those with special dietary needs.    Learn More About Anna

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.