Mom With Kids After RunDisney; Mickey Fantasia Hat; Donald Duck Hat; Goofy Hat
  • On Jan 19, 2012
    Lara from NY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I need for my office to FedEx me some paperwork on vacation. How do I do that?

    Hi Lara! No worries at all. Simply give your office the mailing address of your resort and it will be delivered to the front desk. I would touch base with the office after you check in to your resort and provide them with your room number as well, so there will be no confusion. Be sure they address it to Lara __, Resort Guest, __ Resort, Room #__. You can call (407) 939-3463 to get the complete mailing address, or simply search your resort online.

    Hope this helps Lara! Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Joanne

Meet the Panelist: Joanne, Ontario

Hi! I'm Joanne from Ottawa, Canada. By day I work for the Canadian government. I'm a single mom to my amazing, 15 year-old daughter and am thrilled to be on the Moms Panel. I absolutely love helping you plan your vacation and create your own magical memories! Learn More About Joanne

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.