Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On May 31, 2010
    Kenneth from Hants Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I need to cancel a restaurant reservation which i have made online but the program has changed and I am unable to find a way of doing this... any ideas as to how I can do this?


    I just had to deal with exactly the same issue. First of all, thanks for canceling. That is very courteous to other guests, as it gives them a chance to take that reservation in your place!

    All you need to do is call 407-WDW-DINE and give them the confirmation number to cancel. If you are coming to Walt Disney World from outside the United States and don't want to incur the international call charges, you can wait until you are here to call from one of the resort or park phones. Many guest will call for Advanced Dining Reservations right up until the actual date in question, so it is still helpful to Disney and the other guests.

    Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Doug

Meet the Panelist: Doug, Indiana

I am one of the Dads on the Moms Panel, and I love to help parents plan their vacation, with a focus on showing them how it can be fun for them too. I am also here to help Dads plan some nice surprises for the Moms in their life (they deserve it!). Learn More About Doug

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.