Mother, Son, Giraffe, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Animal Kingdom, Savannah
  • On Dec 2, 2010
    Andy from TN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We are moving to Fl for 6 months for temp work for hubby. I wanted to get the AP for my fam,what proofof residency will I need? Also, do I get just as good discounts with my AP or do I need to buy Tables in Wonderland for that?

    Hi, Andy!  In order to get a Florida resident annual pass, you just need to bring a Florida drivers' license or state ID card (also available at Motor Vehicles).  You can check out the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles website to get information on what you will need to bring to get your resident ID card.

    I've been an annual pass holder for about 20 years, and I would tell you that the discounts with Tables in Wonderland are much better than the dining discounts with an annual pass.  Most of the meal discounts with an annual pass are at lunch time, and there is a much shorter list of participating restaurants.  If you plan to dine at Walt Disney World often, I'd definitely recommend the Tables in Wonderland card over relying on Annual Pass discounts.

    Enjoy your temporary relocation to the sunshine state!
thumbnail image for Anna

Meet the Panelist: Anna, New Jersey

My name is Anna and I am a retired teacher with a J.D., a proud Navy wife with 30+ years of experience, mom to three daughters and a son-in-law, and grandmom to three tiny Disney fans. I have planned vacations for all sorts of special occasions and celebrations, but I really enjoy DVC vacations, helping military families, and assisting those with special dietary needs.    Learn More About Anna

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.