Mom And Daughter Resort Room
  • On Aug 11, 2009
    Kathy from VA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I have a MMY Hopper and was Thinking of doing an Upgrade to Annual Pass when we visit in a few days. What is your Tip for doing so and getting the best "deal"

    Hi Katt,

    I've been doing a little research and I'm afraid that you can only upgrade a Magic Your Way park ticket to an annual pass if you do so within 14 days of it's first use or if it is completely unused.

    I'm sorry that that probably isn't the answer you wanted to hear but I'm sure you will still have a fantastic trip,

thumbnail image for Jo

Meet the Panelist: Jo,

Hi, I’m Jo, a stay-at-home Mum from England.  I am married to a PGA golfer and we have 2 children.  We enjoy every aspect of Walt Disney World and agree that it is by far our favourite holiday destination. The girls excitedly help me plan every trip. Learn More About Jo

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.