Mom And Daughter; Animal Kingdom
  • On Apr 20, 2012
    Julia from WI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Misplaced my husbands AP and our tables in wonderland card after our last trip. I know we can get a replacement for the AP at guest services but what about the TIW card?

    Hi Julia, Well, the good news is that you can have your Tables in Wonderland card replaced. The bad news is that it will cost you.Currently the replacement fee is $50, but prices are subject to change. To get a replacement, you should have your Annual Pass and ID with you. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your old card turns up before your trip.
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.