Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Jan 20, 2011
    Jaynee from IN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I was looking at the menu for Rose and Crown. Can someone tell me what Yorkshire pudding is? I noticed it on several entrees.

    Yorkshire pudding is not pudding at all in the American sense of the word. Yorkshire pudding is a traditional British bread dish. The closest thing to it in American terms is a popover. Basically it's an puffy biscuit - but with a lighter texture.

    I've had the Yorkshire pudding several times at the Rose & Crown. Yum! And it's great for mopping all the delicious sauces so you get every last drop.

    Happy eating!
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.