Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Feb 23, 2010
    Terry from KS Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I know you can order a chocolate "glass slipper" dessert at CRT(we did it our last trip and it was yummo!). I thought you could order it in restaraunts at the GF. Is it all GF restaurants or just 1900 Park Fare? Thanks for your help.

    The Cinderella Slipper dessert can be ordered at Cinderella's Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom, or at any of the table service restaurants at the Grand Floridian: 1900 Park Fare, Citricos, Narcoosee's, Victoria & Albert's, or the Grand Floridian Cafe. At any of these locations, you must order the slipper at least 48 hours in advance by calling 407-824-2578. Prices can change, but currently the slipper costs approximately $15.

    Enjoy your special treat.
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.