Mom With Kids After RunDisney; Mickey Fantasia Hat; Donald Duck Hat; Goofy Hat
  • On Jun 6, 2011
    April from IN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I have 5 kids. Two with autism. We are traveling with 2 other family members along with the 7 of us. Could each child get a GAC pass?

    Hi April,

    I love Walt Disney World and they work so hard to make every guest's vacation magical!

    When you arrive at the first major park you are going to tour, go to Guest Services and request your Guest Assistance Card (GAC) for your family. This card will be issued for the length of your vacation so you only have to visit Guest Services once. It is also good for all members of your family.

    In general, it is issued per family. However, with two children and the possibility of splitting up, you should ask Guest Services if they can issue an additional card.

    Finally, here is a link to the services available and ask cast members for tips on quiet spots or any other requests to make your vacation magical.

    Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.