Mom With Kids After RunDisney; Mickey Fantasia Hat; Donald Duck Hat; Goofy Hat
  • On Mar 15, 2011
    Eric from MI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We have a Jr Park Hopper no Exp ticket with 4 days unused, however he is no longer a jr. What are my options with this ticket?

    Hi Eric,

    Your junior prince graduated to a full prince! As long as you have days left on this ticket, you can apply the remaining days to an adult pass. You will simply need to go to a major park or Downtown Disney to convert this ticket at guest services. If you are staying at a Walt Disney World Resort, you can have this ticket upgrade here as well.

    Since it is a separate ticket, you will not be able to add your room key to this option.

    If you have any additional questions, talk to a cast member at 407-939-1289.

    Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.