Kilimanjaro Safaris; Animal Kingdom; AA
  • On Apr 9, 2009
    Naomi from ON Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    HI Joanne mu DH and I are going in 2 weeks to Disney. We are staying at our condo abut spending 1 night @ WL. We are celebrating his 30 b-day and our 5 year without our twins. Do you know if I could order a small cake for his as a surprise?

    You must be getting so excited for your vacation, Naomi! The Wilderness Lodge is truly spectacular, and a great choice for your special occasions. You can absolutely order a personalized cake by simply calling the Cake Hotline at (407) 827-2253. Click here for some fun ideas. You can order a cake to be delivered to your resort room by calling room service or talking to guest services.  Six-inch cakes are also available at most Disney restaurants for birthdays and anniversaries.

    This is the perfect year to be celebrating at Disney World, as your husband is entitled to free admission to any theme park on his special day. Click here for the details.

    Have a fantastic vacation Naomi!

thumbnail image for Joanne

Meet the Panelist: Joanne, Ontario

Hi! I'm Joanne from Ottawa, Canada. By day I work for the Canadian government. I'm a single mom to my amazing, 15 year-old daughter and am thrilled to be on the Moms Panel. I absolutely love helping you plan your vacation and create your own magical memories! Learn More About Joanne

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.