Mom And Daughter; Animal Kingdom
  • On Apr 21, 2015
    Heather from NM Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I'm trying to plan to go to WDW on my 21st birthday but i'm a bit confused about how the whole carding at Disney goes. Can you show your passport instead of an ID because on my 21st birthday I won't have an actual physical ID.

    Hi Heather! Happy birthday in advance! Disney World is the perfect place to celebrate your 21st birthday! Your passport can always be used as photo identification, but I would encourage you to bring another piece of photo id with you. A passport is large and very valuable. Being from Canada, I have to travel with mine, and always lock it in the safe as soon as I check into my resort. I did check and there is a New Mexico State Identification card which would be much easier to carry around and will contain all the information you need.

    When you get to Disney World, be sure to pick up a Happy Birthday! button and wear it proudly! You can get yours at any Disney resort or Guest Services.

    Wishing you the most magical birthday Heather!
thumbnail image for Joanne

Meet the Panelist: Joanne, Ontario

Hi! I'm Joanne from Ottawa, Canada. By day I work for the Canadian government. I'm a single mom to my amazing, 15 year-old daughter and am thrilled to be on the Moms Panel. I absolutely love helping you plan your vacation and create your own magical memories! Learn More About Joanne

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.