Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Jun 1, 2012
    Ana from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Im FL Res. I have a cousin who isn't, but lives in florida for 10yrs. Would her High School ID be good enough to get her Fl discount. She is an adult now, so she will need proof of ID. I want to get the deal for the 3days. $45 per day.

    Hi, Ana!  If your cousin doesn't have a Florida drivers license or Florida ID card, there are a list of other acceptable documents she can bring to prove Florida residency.  You can find the complete list of validation documentation by visiting Walt Disney World Florida Resident Validation Requirements.

    You'll see that the list includes things like a mortgage statement or car insurance bill.  Note that the documents must be dated within the past two months.

    Have a great visit to Walt Disney World!
thumbnail image for Anna

Meet the Panelist: Anna, New Jersey

My name is Anna and I am a retired teacher with a J.D., a proud Navy wife with 30+ years of experience, mom to three daughters and a son-in-law, and grandmom to three tiny Disney fans. I have planned vacations for all sorts of special occasions and celebrations, but I really enjoy DVC vacations, helping military families, and assisting those with special dietary needs.    Learn More About Anna

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.