• On Jun 15, 2017
    Dava from PA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I'm leaving in a week for Disney with my 8 year old son that is tube fed. Is there any place that I can go that will be semi-private for his feedings?

    Hi Dava,

    Hooray for a vacation at the Walt Disney World Resort with your son! There are so many new things in the parks especially Pandora - The World of Avatar in Disney's Animal Kingdom.

    At each of the parks, there are Baby Care Centers which you can use to take care of your son. There is comfortable seating, televisions and kitchenettes with microwaves and sinks. You can get out of sun and into air conditioning.

    You can ask any cast member where the Baby Care Center is for you to use.

    Wishing you a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.