AA Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar; DinoLand U.S.A.; animal kingdom
  • On Jun 30, 2014
    Hayden from London Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    What identification will I need to purchase alcohol at WDW? I will have my passport, but I have read that guests need a second form of ID too. I don't drive (although I do have a learner's licence) and the UK doesn't issue ID Cards in addition to passports

    Hi Hayden,

    I think you will be fine with just using your passport to purchase alcohol at the Walt Disney World Resorts. This is a government issued form of identification which the government has already gone through and verified the information.

    I have not heard about a second form of identification being needed by guests to obtain alcohol. However, I could see this if the first piece was not government issued that the cast members would want to make sure that the guest was legally eligible to drink and is over the age of 21.

    Wishing you a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.