Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On May 11, 2011
    Leandra from KY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My husband and I have paid in full for our WDW trip in August. He has had a job change and it will be hard for us to go then. I was wondering if we could push our reservation back a couple of months and pay the difference.

    Hi Leandra,

    In order to determine if you can make a change, you will need to reach out to the travel agency which booked your original vacation. They will be able to tell you what your options are in rebooking your trip.

    If you need to reach out to the Walt Disney World Resorts, you can reach them at 407-WDISNEY.

    You may recieve a credit depending on when your new vacation is taking place. Finally, make sure you cancel any shows, tours or Advance Dining Reservations so that you do not have to pay for them.

    Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.