• On Aug 5, 2019
    Vernita from NC Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My husband and I no longer drive so we do not have driver license and I read you can use utility bills but we get paperless bills to our email can I print off copies to use or can I use something else to prove Florida resident Thank you

    Hi Vernita,
    Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel! Thanks for submitting your question to us.

    Planning a visit to the Walt Disney World Resort can be exciting and a bit stressful.  I'm happy to help put you at ease!  You mentioned that you and your husband do not drive any longer and therefore no longer have a driver's license.  To take advantage of Florida resident deals, you must show some kind of photo identification such as a passport or a state identification card in the absence of a driver's license. In our beautiful Sunshine State of Florida, a resident can go to the same office that issues driver licenses and obtain a Florida identification card.

    In addition to the photo ID, you may show any number of additional documents to prove Florida residency.  All of these documents must be no more than two months old.  Here's a quick list of documents (more are in the link provided):

    Mortgage Statement
    Current homeowner's insurance policy or bill
    Current automobile registration, insurance policy or bill
    Current Utility bill (power / phone / cable / water)
    Mail from financial institutions, including checking, savings or investment account statements
    Mail from federal, state, county or city government agencies

    Also please note the following, per Disney guidelines: current statements and bills printed from electronic versions are accepted, along with electronic bills provided via smart phones and tablet devices.

    You may use your electronic formats of your bills from your smartphone.

    Vernita, even those that own a second home in Florida may show a utility bill or a mortgage statement from their Florida residence and qualify for discounted Florida Resident tickets with an out-of-state driver's license. Just ensure that each person that qualifies for these tickets brings something from the list above that has their name on it.

    Thanks for stopping by and please come and see us again with any additional questions.

    Best Wishes,
    Amy S.
thumbnail image for Amy

Meet the Panelist: Amy, Florida

I’ve grown up in Central Florida and have been visiting Disney Parks for over 30 years. Now that I’m a mom myself of a blended family with four kids, I love sharing Disney’s year-round special events with my family. Some of our favorite events are the Flower and Garden Festival, Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival and Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Let me help you plan something extraordinary for your next Disney Parks vacation! Learn More About Amy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.