Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest; Animal Kingdom
  • On Feb 9, 2008
    Stacy from MI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My husband Jack and I were married on December 6th 2001 at Walt Disney World, We will be celebrating or Anniversary this year at WDW. How do I go about ordering a special cake for us and can it be sent to any WDW restaurant we chose to eat at that day?


    Congratulations on your anniversary!  To special order a cake to have at a WDW restaurant you need to first book a restaurant reservation.  Once you have booked your table service reservation, you can call the "Cake Ordering Hotline" at 407-827-2253 and they will arrange for your special order cake to be on hand at the restaurant in time for your reservation.  Please be aware that you need to reserve the cake at least 48 hours in advance.

    In case of emergencies (i.e., under 48 hours), you can request a non-customized cake at the podium of any table service restaurant.

    I hope you have a magical anniversary at Disney World!  ºoº

thumbnail image for Bret

Meet the Panelist: Bret,

As one of the dads on the panel, I have fun helping all Walt Disney World planners who want a dad’s perspective. Learn More About Bret

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.