Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Aug 29, 2013
    Vicki from devon Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Hubby and I hoping for a grown up meal for our wedding anniversary - can you suggest a children's activity centre (think that the right name) at a resort with easy link to downtown. And are we ale to leave car at the resort if daughter is booked in? Thanks


    I am a HUGE fan of the Child Activity Centers! We use them on every family vacation.

    So your choices are located at the following resorts;

    • Animal Kingdom Lodge
    • Polynesian Resort
    • Wilderness Lodge
    • Yacht & Beach Club
    • Walt Disney World Dolphin

    I have never tried to park at a resort with such a reservation, but I expect that they would let you do that.

    As for which is the most conveniently located, that is a bit of a harder question. The Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, and Polynesian are the furthest away from the Downtown Disney area. Probably the closest would be to use the Yacht & Beach Club. Plus, you could just take the bus service between the resort hotel and the Downtown Disney area.

    Have a magical vacation!

thumbnail image for Doug

Meet the Panelist: Doug, Indiana

I am one of the Dads on the Moms Panel, and I love to help parents plan their vacation, with a focus on showing them how it can be fun for them too. I am also here to help Dads plan some nice surprises for the Moms in their life (they deserve it!). Learn More About Doug

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.