Family With Medals; RunDisney 10K; Stitch Hat; Lilo and Stitch Costume
  • On Mar 25, 2009
    Belinda from ND Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi my Hubby and I are going to Disney in Nov for our 25 th anniv and I saw they will be having a christmas in the park celebration ,I thought that would be fun to take part of but you have to have special passes for this where would i get them ? Belinda B

    Happy anniversary! You definitely have something to celebrate!

    I believe you're thinking of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. The party does require a separate admission ticket. Tickets for the 2009 parties go on sale on May 1. Beginning on that date, you can buy them over the phone at 407-W-DISNEY or online at the link above.

    The Christmas Party is an absolutely magical event. I hope you get the chance to experience it.
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.