Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Sep 8, 2008
    Alison from MS Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    At HS, you can get the Fantasmic Dinner Package. Is there a similar package for Wishes at MK or Illumination: Reflections of Earth at Epcot? If so, where can I get information about it?

    There is nothing similar to the Fantasmic Dinner Package at either the Magic Kingdom or Epcot for the regular evening shows at these parks. The closest similar thing would be the Candlelight Processional Dinner Packages that are offered in December at Epcot. This package allows you to dine at select Epcot restaurants and then have seating in a reserved area for the Candlelight Processional show. Tickets for this are limited. For more information, call Disney Dining at 407-WDW-DINE.
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.